Our volunteer programme offers a wide variety of opportunities, and we aim to build a team of happy volunteers, who have enjoyable and rewarding experiences.
We offer our volunteers:
- a dedicated Volunteer Coordinator
- a wide range of projects, tasks and roles to choose from
- a mix of on-site, off-site and online opportunities
- regularly available work experience placements, as well as a variety of regular, short or long term and ad hoc ‘micro’ projects; and a mix of unskilled, skilled and professional tasks in all possible areas of the service
- training to meet individual volunteer and specific project/role needs
- volunteer and staff buddies and volunteer team leaders
- regular reviews and opportunities to try new projects
- welcoming on-site facilities
- social events and outings
- some travel expenses
We work in line with Cornwall Council’s volunteer policy and good practice guidelines. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator or email them at email@example.com if you have any questions or you are interested in applying for a volunteer placement.