Gwenno at Kresen Kernow
To celebrate the end of our Out of the Ordinary exhibition, join us for an intimate musical performance by Gwenno Saunders of her songs in Cornish and Welsh.
Gwenno’s critically acclaimed 2018 album Le Kov was entirely in Cornish and celebrates the rich cultural and linguistic history of Kernow. Find out more at www.gwenno.info.
Performance starts: 8pm
– The event is mostly standing, with very limited seated tickets available for those with access needs.
– Accessible parking only on-site, please use public transport or Redruth public car parks (New Cut is the closest).
– We encourage visitors to wear face coverings.
– There will be a bar selling alcoholic and soft drinks. Please note, this will be a cash bar.
– If you would like to visit the exhibition, please book a separate ticket during our regular open hours. Find out more here.
For general information about visiting Kresen Kernow go to kresenkernow.org/visit-us.
Image ©Delphine Ghosarossian